Anaconda Public Schools Mission Statement
The mission of Anaconda Public Schools is to provide an educational environment which nurtures social, emotional, and academic growth while establishing and maintaining high standards. Anaconda Public Schools promotes lifelong learning for all students. With the learner as the focus of all activities, the unique diversity of each student is to be celebrated as they progress toward functioning in a global community.
Anaconda Public Schools believes that:
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided
with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Student learning is the chief priority for Anaconda
Public Schools. Students’ learning needs should be the primary focus of
all decisions impacting the work of Anaconda Public Schools.
- All students can and have the right to learn.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative. Achievement enhances self-esteem; self-esteem enhances achievement.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.