Facilities Use Permits

The public may use school buildings and facilities as outlined in Board Policy #4330. All interested parties must present a completed Facilities Use Agreement to the building principal, along with a copy of a Certificate of Acord from their insurance company, listing the School District as the second insured party. 
If approved, the building principal will forward the agreement to the maintenance supervisor who will schedule your event.
For more information and Word version of form, click on Facilities Use Agreement.